Though this is a tough question to answer. i have found a way to unlock the max jar file error in some Samsung Mobiles. This code may not work in all Samsung mobile phones. But please make a try with the following instructions.
- First of all you have to type the code *#52828378# (equivalent to Java Version) and dial it.
- A java test menu will pop up after dialing the code. If not leave don’t try further.
- Now in the menu, go to OTA test and change the default value (500) of the jat file to 2000
- Which means that you can install 2000kb of files which is 2mb of size.
- Now Save and restart the phone.
- Now try to install java files which are above 500kb in size.
- That’s all 🙂
This code worked like a charm on Samsung B5722 mobile (Dual Sim)
One more trick which worked for Samsung S3653, i have read this some where that, we can use the following steps to bypass a max jar error.
1) Just type *#5239870*# and got to Admin settings menu
2) and *#7092463*# to enter the internal menu Master key and enter Store Setting
3) and now update java db, update app db