We all know the boom of graphic cards today and also the super fast processors performances which they enhance our system environment and specially gaming. We all know and remember reading comics books wearing 3d glasses with those red and blue glasses. Now Nvidia has been successful in bringing the same memories to us in our gaming experience.True….Nvidia has given us 3D software and drivers to experience 3d gaming in our LCD Monitors. Actually NVIDIA 3D Vision technology is a combination of Graphics Processor Units (GPU), specialized 3D glasses, software, and certified displays and projectors that deliver an immersive 3D experience on our PC or workstation.
What is Nvidia 3D Vision ?
3D Vision Platforms Comes with two different platforms, One is for Home users and another is 3D Vision Pro for Professionals. First let me tell you about the home version of 3D Vision. When you are using this 3D Vision in your Home PC, You can feel the awesome effects of watching movies, games in a different angle. The view will be completely changed from 2D to 3D. You will just love watching the films in 3D and also playing games in 3D. All you have to do is to get a good pair of 3D glasses and the application software which we will provide at the end . Now coming back to the 3D Vision Pro for Professionals.
3D Vision Pro for Professionals :
NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro is the highest quality and most advanced stereoscopic 3D environment which enables designers, engineers, digital artists and scientists to see and share their work in true 3D environment. This will simply give a awesome way of work experience to people who really want to enjoy there work. I hope i would get a NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro kit which is really awesome to experience.
Check out more here
What’s so awesome in NVIDIA 3D Vision :
NVIDIA 3D Vision is a awesome software which is completely open source and really works like a charm. NVIDIA 3D Vision will give the user a awesome 3D experience to feel the pleasure in game. It will convert any game to 3D in your windows 7 Operating system just like that. All you have to do is to install the software and start the game. For this you have to follow simple steps which i will mention below.
- First of all you need to check your minimum basic requirements, like Windows vista/ 7, Intel Core 2 duo or AMD Athlon x2, 1gb ram and minimum of 100mb space.
- Minimum 120 Hz LCD display or 100Hz CRT Screen. and Of course any Projector or HDTV.
- Any Nvidia graphic card GPU’s.
- Check here for more info.
- Now download the software here : NVIDIA 3D Vision CD v1.08 which is driver cd.
- After installing the software you would be able to play almost any game which has been released so far with awesome interface. For list of games, click here.
- Now Install NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver which will add some more additional features in game.
- Follow the simple installation steps give in above links and enjoy !
We will soon post a another article which shows how to install and run the software in 3D mode. Keep waiting guys 🙂 See yea soon 🙂 If you have any queries just buzz me via comments below. – Subhash