Usually we come across a lot of top mp3 converters which are not that easy to understand or use. Most of the top mp3 converters are not free to explore. We should pay a minimum of $20 to buy the original license to use the software. But most of us don’t know that, there are a lot of better software’s in the market which are completely free of cost and very easy to navigate. There’s a great deal of audio formats available nowadays. Unfortunately, the majority of them are device-specific and can’t be reproduced by any desktop or portable music player. Still there’s one audio extension that is universally aссepted by any digital player. This is MP3 – the standard format for consumer audio storage.
MP3 had a great impact on the history of music. In the early days of limited hard drive space, MP3 proved to be a blessing because it could make audio files up to ten times smaller than their original file size. Plus, it is super easy to create MP3 files, and there is no evident loss in sound quality. In short, MP3 has completely changed the way music is collected, listened to, and distributed. That’s why it’s a common phenomenon that people tend to turn any music piece into this format with the help of various audio conversion software. Have a look at this a roundup of the most popular audio ripping and encoding programs which can assist with the task of audio to MP3 conversion.We have made a list of top mp3 converters below.
10 Top MP3 Converters You Must Have :
1. Audacity is an open-source software for audio conversion, editing and recording. It’s cross-platform: Windows, Mac and Linux supported. The tool does a good job of exporting almost any audio data including tapes and microphone recordings into MP3, WAV, AIFF and other audio extensions. It’s also remarkable for its ability to cut and mix audio tracks, no matter the input quality is since Audacity can remove unwanted noise and apply different filtering algorithms.
2. Freemake Audio Converter is able to handle tons of audio formats including some not-so-common types and convert them to MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG and other formats. This Windows-only app provides also an easy audio extraction from video files and multiple audio tracks joining. Users can easily customize MP3 conversion parameters as there’s a handy preset editor which lets modify bit-rate, sample rate and audio channels settings.
3. Free MP3 WMA Converter offers a simple way to convert files from and to MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AAC, so that you can play your favourite music on an MP3 player, Mac, PC, or iPod. The tool has a user-friendly interface and features high conversion speed. The converter has a built-in CD ripper which allows users to grab Audio CD files and save them in MP3 format. There’s only Windows support.
4. DVDVideoSoft Audio Converter is an easy utility that suits perfectly to turn different audio file formats, including AAC, AC3, APE, M4A and others to MP3, WAV, AAC. Each format is provided with a corresponding profile kit and a preset editor in order to make a custom preset. The tool goes with both a single and batch mode support. It works only under Windows and offers a browser toolbar during the installation.
5. Switch Audio File Converter is available for free download for Windows and Mac users. The tool enables fast and easy conversion to 21 different audio formats. It features the ability to extract audio from several types of video files including DVD. The batch mode option allows users to handle multiple audio files at once. The tool also lets convert playlists (M3U and PLS) and normalize audio while converting.
6. Fre:ac is initially a CD ripper, but it can also convert your music files to several formats: MP3, AAC, MP4/M4A, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, or the Bonk format. With this tool you can easily grab audio CDs (including online CD libraries) to MP3 or WMA. Files can be automatically tagged to include artist and title information obtained from the online CD database. There’s only Windows support.
7. FreeRIP is a plain Windows-based application to convert audio CD music to MP3, OGG, FLAC, WAV and WMA. The tool has also an built-in MP3 converter to perform from and to MP3 conversion tasks. FreeRIP integrates an MP3 tag editor with a wide range of supported databases and additional fields like lyrics, band, lyricist, etc. It also offers a bundle of advanced features such as the ability to rip multiple CD tracks to a single MP3 file, and a search shortcut menu to help you find images, videos, information and lyrics.
8. Free MP3/WMA/OGG Converter is another simple, easy-to-use audio files converter. Even though it doesn’t support as many audio formats as other MP3 converters, it is fast and does a great job of encoding music to the main audio formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, and WAV. You can quickly change the export format by simply using the drop-down menu on the main screen. The tool is highly recommended for basic audio format conversion.
9. Pazera Free Audio Extractor is primarily a digital audio extractor, still it does a superb job of audio files conversion. It handles most major and some minor audio formats, including MP3, WAV, and OGG. You can adjust the bit rate, sample frequency, and channels, as well as set time and size limits for files. It even supports batch processing, which makes it easy to extract audio from multiple videos at the same time. The interface is intuitive interface and versatile, it’s easy to figure out without any guidance.
10. All-to-MP3-Converter is a very handy Windows-based audio converter. The main difference of this tool consists in the absence of program interface, it simply offers an option to convert an audio track any time you right-click on a song. There is no batch conversion, furthermore, All-to-MP3-Converter is very specialized, there aren’t really any other features but the conversion to MP3 format.
All the top mp3 converters will have simple interface which gives you direct option to convert your audio into many forms. These are the top mp3 converters you must have.