Many of my friends tried to convert a 1GB memory card to 2GB, and failed terribly. Thought it worked fine for selected memory cards, may of them were unlucky to get good results. Every thing goes correct if your process is safe and smart enough to escape from a issue. But if its corrupted, its bit hard to recover it back. And unluckily, most of us don’t know how to do that. We all face that common problem of exchange memory cards when they get corrupted. But wait! You no need to get a new one when ever your memory card is corrupted. You can fix your memory card with simple tools available in the market today.
Before dumping any memory card into garbage, always give it a last try. Who knows, may be your card reader or phone has the ultimate problem. So now, all you have to do is to check whether your memory card is really corrupted or not. Check in your memory card with the help of a memory card reader, or a phone. If your memory card is detected, then follow the following steps to recover it back.
Procedure 1 to fix a corrupted memory card:
1) Connect your memory card to your PC and check the drive which is showing the location of your card.
2) Right click on your memory card drive and go to properties.
3) Click on Format button, you can see a pop up box showing the file system as FAT. Usually the memory cards support only FAT files.
4) Click on the start button but don’t check the quick format option, just leave it blank.
5) Check your memory card if its fixed. If not, move on to
Procedure 2 to fix a corrupted memory card:
1) Open RUN by pressing Ctrl+R and type CMD and then press enter.
2) Now if the memory card drive. Say for example, my drive is L: then type L: and press enter.
3) Now type as format L: and press enter.
4) You will be asked for a conformation and enter your decision by pressing y or n. Which mean yes or no. Simply press y and wait until the format is finished.
5) This will create default clusters in your memory card and give your memory card a 100% success rate to work normally.
Note: We would suggest you to format the memory card in your phone once for better adjustments of the phone settings.
Even if you didnt find any progress in your memory card corruption, then simple download this application and follow the instructions. You wont be surprised to see your memory card back in action. Check out the below link to download the application.
Download Card Recovery Pro