Hi, as promised earlier in my previous post today i will write a post to unlock your Samsung phone with some simple codes…
We will go through a process of steps which are easy to follow. Just do as i say..
1) To Unlock the phone u have to put a other network sim which is not default provider for the phone. Like if it supports vodafone then try another sim company like docomo or any other.2) Now type this in your mobile phone *#9998*3323# and this will reset the phone and push exit and then press 7.
3) It will reset again and now put your other sim in it and it will show you as sim lock, now press 00000000 (8 zeros) then it should be unlocked.4) Now type *0141# and press the call but now (green button) and now its unlocked to all networks.5) Maximum this process will work for you and it wont work in old phones of samsung so don’t waste your time unlocking them.
Now if this process didn’t work for you…. You can follow this steps to unlock the phone.
1) I have not tested this code so use at your own risk…
2) For this you have to reset the phone without sim in it by pressing *#2767*2878# or *#9998*3855#
And if you want to unlock your Samsung Corby S3650 then just follow these steps here : Source from hyfeno.com
1. Power on your Samsung mobile phone without the SIM card in.
2. Type #7465625*638*
3. Enter your Samsung unlock code
4. Type #
5. If worked, phone should say “Network Lock Deactivated”
6. Your Samsung phone may automatically reboot.
That’s it. You are done with it now. Please leave your queries below.