How To Use Facebook Chat On Mobile For Free
November 3, 2010 Internet, Mobiles 27 Comments
Hi Guys, This post is very exciting. Today i am going to write about how to chat with Facebook friends on your mobile. This is a cool application which is really awesome and free of cost. The application is called as eBuddy. This is a famous Java application used by most of the people around world. This Java application is easy to use and easy to understand. eBuddy allows you to chat with all of your friends for free. eBuddy supports MSN, Yahoo, AIM, Gtalk, ICQ and Facebook Messenger’s. The best part is that you can even use Facebook and we can chat anywhere with our mobile. The application supports all types of phones.
So Lets get started. To make this application working, all you have to do is to follow the simple steps given below.
1) Make sure your phone has a Internet Connectivity available and GPRS enabled.
2) I prefer to have a free connection to Internet like vodafone is having a RC 98 where it gives 2GB free download for one month. SEE HERE
3) After that go to your phone browser and type http://get.ebuddy.com in your URL and press OK.
4) You will be redirected to a page where you have to download a 5kb file and install it on your phone.
5) After the installation you have to open the application from your phone and make sure it is properly installed in phone memory.
1) Now open the application and allow the network to make a new connection.
2) Choose a language and create a eBuddy account (optional)
3) Now open the chat and select your messenger which you want.
4) Suppose that i have selected Facebook chat. Click on Facebook icon and click on sign in by entering your login details.
5) After Signing in you can a list of online and offline friend.
6) Click on any one of your online friends available there and click on write and type the message and press send.
7) Your message will be delivered there and wait for a reply( Replies are in green)
8) Some of the Facebook Chats are slow in response. Don’t worry that’s not your mistake 🙂
Similar to this we can use any Instant Messenger’s For Free on your mobile. I am not uploading the 5kb download link here because you have to do it from your mobile itself.
ebuddy comes with all the advance features of Messenger’s like Buzz, Nudge, Emoticons, Adding contacts and etc.It is also available with quick chat notes like hi, how are you, etc which will make the chat more easier. The best part in eBuddy is that we can also have a group chat. If you want to learn more about eBuddy the visit : eBuddy
Its a best option to have a eBuddy account because it enables extra features and also you can see all of your friends at a single place. First create a account here
eBuddy also supports iphone, android and devices like psp and etc. Visit here to read more about it.
This is really more awesome than any other application 🙂 Suits best in samsung corby too 🙂
i installed ebuddy 1.5 . now when i start the application it gives error message as follows
your internet settings must be activated for java applicationsor try again later.
please help me to solve the problem
when i installed ebuddy.com on my phone already. now have a problem is i can not connect facebook on my phone.
ebuddy works for all compatible mobiles which we install in our phones. try to download the latest file froom the website and then try it. If still u cant able to access it. check whether ur phone is allowing the application to give internet access.
Guys,we also have another awesome application called mig33 which many people dont know.Like ebuddy mig33 is also an instant messanger,supporting upto 5 chat accounts like AIM,YAHOO,GTALK,MSN and most importantly FACEBOOK.